Storage Design, Layout & Installation
Ecospace has been supplying and installing storage systems in the UK for more than 25 years, earning a reputation for being arguably the number one in this specialist market sector both in terms of its quality of product and installation.
Our Design Team have a wealth of experience in the design of storage solutions, working with clients, architects, designers, principal contractors, and third-party site operatives with a view to completing all projects on time and budget, achieving all client objectives whilst above all, working safely.
Custom Shelving Systems, Static & Mobile Racking
We have a clear understanding of end user needs, spatial awareness, and expert knowledge of EN 16893:2018, BS 4971:2017 (PD5454) and the Storage and Equipment Manufacturer’s Association (SEMA): Codes of Practice relating to Static Racking, Mobile Racking and Shelving Systems, allowing us to produce well thought out shelving layouts.
Ecospace will work with you to develop a bespoke storage solution, conducting site surveys and reviews of existing collections or stock to ensure we achieve the optimum solution based on your requirements. We offer our design services free of charge together with our no-obligation quotation and layout drawings.
Ecospace are fully aware of their responsibilities under CDM 2015 as both a designer and a contractor.
As a designer we will:
- when preparing or modifying designs:
- take account of any pre-construction information provided by the client (and principal designer, if one is involved)
- eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the project (if possible)
- take steps to reduce or control any risks that cannot be eliminated
- provide design information to:
- the principal designer (if involved), for inclusion in the pre-construction information and the health and safety file
- the client and principal contractor (or the contractor for single contractor projects) to help them comply with their duties, such as ensuring a construction phase plan (PDF)- Portable Document Format is prepared
- communicate, cooperate and coordinate with:
- any other designers (including the principal designer) so that all designs are compatible and ensure health and safety, both during the project and beyond
- all contractors (including the principal contractor), to take account of their knowledge and experience of building designs
We are here to answer any questions you might have.
Get in touch with an expert today to have a chat about your shelving and storage system